- Top ceramic quality
- Ultra-fine grit and crystal structures provide for significantly more self-sharpening edges and a huge improvement in material removal
- Even in the coarse grit range, at a high rate of material removal, the size of the chip particles remains relatively small, preventing damage from the afterglow effect when there are large metal particles
- The finer grinding result on the surface of the workpiece reduces the frequent need to finish the piece using finer grits
- Packed in a handy resealable barrier bag!
- Self-sharpening ceramic grit
High-tech ceramic fibre disc which has significantly more self-sharpening edges due its ultra-fine grit and crystal structure. Therefore, it exceeds the performance of conventional fibre discs due its immense rate of material removal.
(DIN EN 13743)
|Ø 115 x 22.2||80 m/s||25||36|
|Ø 125 x 22.2||80 m/s||25||24|
|Ø 180 x 22.2||80 m/s||25||24|