A revolution for mirror polishing in corners
How to use:
1. Pre-grind and level finer weld seams using the red MAGNUM® Poly Magic Wheel, A grit (80).
2. Polish to a flawless mirror finish using the grey MAGNUM® Poly Magic Wheel, B grit (900).
Poly Magic Wheels are made of highly compressed fleece material. The discs are made in a sophisticated production process using compressed single flaps that are strengthened by being impregnated with foam. This special process means that considerably more abrasive material can be used than is the case in conventional wound “unitised” wheels and discs.
- For fine grinding and polishing to a mirror finish in corners
- Saves a considerable amount of working time and replaces expensive manual labor, particularly in balustrade and hand-rail production where corner welds are often used
- Produces a flawless mirror finish in only two steps without the need for polishing pastes or creams
- With considerably more abrasive than conventional “unitized wheels and discs”
- Highly compressed fleece disc produced in an optimized production process using compressed individual flaps reinforced by foam impregnation
- Can be used on many speed-controlled angle grinders, such as the VARILEX® WSF 1800
(DIN EN 13743)
|IDEAL FOR||APPLICATION||PKG. UNIT||GRIT|
|Ø 165 x 22.2||3,000 – 4,000||5,700||50 m/sec||6||Special|