Arguably the strongest flap disc in the world on steel!
- High-performance flap grinding disc provides an exceptionally long service life and material removal on steel and stainless steel
- Blending is particularly soft due to optimum adjustment to the workpiece
- Newly developed pure zirconium abrasive fabric with cooling agents for guaranteed cool grinding and performance throughout its lifetime
- Natural fibre compound backing plate is kind to the environment and to users (CO2-neutral)
- Natural fibre backing plate minimizes odors and has a vibration damping effect
- Sets new performance standards with a removal rate in excess of 4 kg of steel (depending on dimensions and grit)
- Backing plate can be fully trimmed – entire disc can be used
The TRIMFIX® BLACK MAMBA® is a high-performance flap disc for steel. It is designed to provide an extremely long service life and deliver exceptional material removal values for steel machining operations. The newly developed pure zirconium fabric with cooling agents make it ideal for machining all grades of steel through to stainless steel. The backing plate is made of natural fibre and is kind to users and the environment while adjusting flexibly to the workpiece, thus guaranteeing a smooth finish. As the TRIMFIX® BLACK MAMBA® can be trimmed, significant savings can be made in tool costs. With only one single disc of 125 mm diameter and 40 grit, up to 4 kg of steel can be removed.
(DIN EN 13743)
|Ø 100 x 16.0||8,000 – 10,000||15,000||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||40||40|
|Ø 115 x 22.2||7,000 – 9,000||13,200||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||40||40|
|Ø 125 x 22.2||6,000 – 8,000||12,200||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||40||40|
|Ø 150 x 22.2||6,000 – 7,000||10,200||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||40||40|
|Ø 178 x 22.2||5,000 – 6,000||8,500||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||40||40|