A world first! One disc for all metals. Forget everything you knew about flap discs!
- Multigrain (40/60) for all metals (such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, bronze, aluminum … )
- Backing plate can be fully trimmed – entire disc can be used
- New ceramic hybrid fabric allows grinding of workpieces with just one coarse to medium grit
- Grinding transitions are particularly soft due to optimum adjustment to the workpiece
- Reduced working steps due to grinding and finishing hybrid
- Natural fibre compound backing plate is kind to the environment and to users (CO2-neutral)
- 40 grit grinding with 60 grit finish
- Natural fibre backing plate minimises odors and has a vibration damping effect
- Saves on the extra storage required for different grits
The TRIMFIX® HellFire® is one of the most modern and versatile flap discs in the world.
Due to its unparalleled innovative ceramic hybrid technology, all metals can be machined in record time with just one grit.
User-friendly since there are no glass fibre components, and environmentally friendly since it uses CO2-neutral natural fibre components. Working hours and tool costs are halved – and all for absolutely outstanding value for money.
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT|
|Ø 100 x 15.2||8,000 – 10,000||15.000||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||40||Multigrain 40/60||91520|
|Ø 100 x 16.0||8,000 – 10,000||15,000||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||40||Multigrain 40/60||91521|
|Ø 115 x 22.2||7,000 – 9,000||13,200||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||40||Multigrain 40/60||91530|
|Ø 125 x 22.2||6,000 – 8,000||12,200||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||40||Multigrain 40/60||91540|
|Ø 150 x 22.2||6,000 – 7,000||10,200||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||40||Multigrain 40/60||91547|
|Ø 178 x 22.2||5,000 – 6,000||8,500||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||40||Multigrain 40/60||91549|