The legendary flat flap disc
- Extremely-wide double flaps (30 mm with Ø 115 mm) made from zirconium improve the heat distribution and increase the cooling effect
- Around 50 times longer service life than conventional fibre discs
- For coarse grinding, smoothing, cleaning weld seams and spot welds
- Very large abrasive surface for a long service life
- Flat contact area for perfect weld blending on outer edges.
- Ideal for use in constructing tanks and enclosures
- Used as an abrasive for the ROLEI EF 115
The legendary flat flap disc. Ideal for grinding welds for steel fabrication.
For most metals such as steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals, aluminium etc.
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT|
|Ø 115 x 22.2||7,000-8,000||13,200||80 m/s||Polyamide||10||40|