Handheld Deburring and Bevelling tool
- Extremely powerful motor for continuous use.
- Particularly sturdy, wear-resistant solid cast iron parts
- Lightning fast adjustment of facet width
- Balanced handle reduces strain on the user
- Changing the disc is faster and more straightforward.
- Various grades of grit for the tools can be supplied (coarse to fine)
- Ideal for chamfering welds .
- Also suitable for wider weld bevels.
Practical deburring machine for awkward, heavy components such as large machine tables, frame constructions or large sheet metal panels. Easy to handle and good edge control. The ROLEI EF 115 is also ideal for weld chamfering. Fixed bevel angle 45° and infinitely adjustable facet width from 0 to 10 mm. Now with a rubberized handle for excellent handling. The handy ROLEI EF 115 allows you to deburr and facet large heavy components easily. Precision edge guidance guarantees chamfers at 45° with no counter-burr.
|PLUG TYPE||CABLE TYPE||MAINS CONNECTION|
(V ~ HZ)
|BEVEL ANGLE||BEVEL ANGLE|
|AU||QUICK-LOCK||220 – 240 ~ 50 – 60||1,750||2,000 – 7,600||45˚||0-10 mm||4,100||1||30115|