Versatile fleece disc manufactured from compressed fleece that has been expanded for fine finishes.
- Up to 8 times longer service life than conventional fleece discs.
- Consistently clean results.
- Perfect for smoothing tool surfaces.
- Replaces wire brushes, abrasive paper and abrasive rubber.
- Also ideal for cleaning and smoothing wood and plastic.
- The special self-cleaning fleece mixture prevents glazing and smearing.
- Has a 30 mm width silicon carbide fleece ring for a significantly longer service
For metalworking jobs such as grinding, fine grinding, smoothing and polishing also for removing scale, oxides, scratches, rust, burr and paint. Furthermore, it cleans and smooths wood and plastics.
- Stainless Steel: To clean and remove light scratches
- Steel: Finishing, deburring and to remove rust
- Aluminium: Fine grinding and cleaning
- Wood: To smooth wood after cutting.
|BACKING PLATE||IDEAL FOR||PKG. UNIT||GRIT
|Ø 115 x 22.2||2,000 – 5,000||8,000||15||Special Flexible Plastic||Variable-Speed Angle Grinders||5||80
Roughness (Peak-to-valley Heights)
|AVERAGE ROUGHNESS (RZ) WHEN USED ON STAINLESS STEEL||80||180||280||400||600R||900|
|Rz in μ||6.10 μ||4.16 μ||2.78 μ||2.74 μ||2.26 μ||1.66 μ|
|AVERAGE ROUGHNESS (RZ) WHEN USED ON ALUMINIUM||80||180||280||400||600R||900|
|Rz in μ||9.26 μ||5.63 μ||3.85 μ||3.78 μ||2.68 μ||2.58 μ|
|Rz = Roughness Average|