Flap disc with zirconium cooling layers.
- Highly flexible, durable flap disc with a low overall height
- For exceptionally smooth and flat finishes, such as when surface grinding large constructs
- The high elasticity of the backing plate allows the grinding disc to adjust superbly to the workpiece surface . The effective contact surface area is larger, ensuring that the rate of heat dissipation is considerably greater
- Prevents discolouration of workpiece to a large extent
- Ideal for grinding sheet metal due to its cooler grinding behavior
- Backing plate made from specially developed food-grade, flexible plastic with flexible beading: easy to trim and dampens vibrations
Highly flexible flap disc with zirconium abrasive flap cooling layers for extra smooth and flat grinding finishes, ideally suited for use in sheet metal working, for example, and has a particularly long service life and superb cooling effect.
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT
|Ø 115 x 22.2||7,000 – 9,000||13,200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||40||40
|Ø 125 x 22.2||6,000 – 8,000||12,200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||40||40
|Ø 178 x 22.2||5,000 – 6,000||8,500||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||40||40