High performance flap made from pure zirconium for maximum service life and material removal
- Perfect for low-cost treatment of welds in corners, on edges and fillet welds
- Backing plate made from specially developed food-grade, flexible plastic: easy to trim and dampens vibration
- The large flexible overhang of the grinding flaps over the backing plate adjusts perfectly to the shape of a fillet weld
- Smooth blends on corner welds
- Clean, groove-free results
- Same grinding performance and service life as the MAGNUM®
- Cool Top® 5
- Proven abrasive formulation (RZ zirconium plus cooling agent) guarantees huge benefits compared to conventional flap discs: often up to 50% faster in removing material. Which is many times more durable compared to conventional flap discs due to cooler grinding from additional cooling agents.
Ideal for heavy-duty grinding tasks, such as in shipyards and steel construction. It is the problem solver for corners due to its large flap overhang.
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT
|Ø 125 x 22.2||6,000 – 8,000||12,200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||10||40