Highly flexible flap disc with a top quality special corundum compound and cooling effect.
- Grinding disc does not smear when grinding aluminium
- TIGER SHARK® + FIX-CUT OIL results in up to 300% more material removal capacity and three times longer service life
- Visibly better grinding results
- Highly flexible backing plate adjusts to the workpiece
- High material removal capacity at a reduced grinding temperature
- Specially developed aluminium oxide abrasive cloth
- Superb grinding performance at low cost
- Ideal for curved surfaces and shapes machined, for example, in car bodywork, motor vehicle workshops and railway wagon construction.
Highly flexible flap disc with a top quality special aluminium oxide compound and cooling effect for smooth and even grinding finishes. Ideal for grinding aluminium.
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT
|Ø 115 x 22.2||7,000 – 9,000||13,200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||40||40
|Ø 125 x 22.2||6,000 – 8,000||12.200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||40||40
|Ø 178 x 22.2||5,000 – 6,000||8,500||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||40||40