VARILEX® WSF 1802 HT – the strongest, variable-speed angle grinder of its class now with more torque.
• Extremely powerful, durable motor with 1,750 watts and optimised, wear-resistant planetary gearbox. With new ventilation technology and overload protection for a previously unattainable level of torque (high torque) – made entirely in Germany
• The newly developed ergonomic shaft handle reduces strain on the user – at only 2.6 kg total weight, with rubberised inserts for a better grip.
• Optimised especially for ceramic grinding discs in the speed range of 2,400-8,900 rpm, variably and constantly adjustable with a tacho-generator
• Ideal angle grinder for all surface finishing, grinding, cutting, rough grinding, cleaning, and polishing, for disc diameters of 115-150 mm.
• Spindle lock with robust slip clutch to avoid inadvertent pressure during operation
• The new DUST PREVENT SYSTEM (patent pending) protective cap effectively prevents direct intake of dust and metal particles without impairing airflow.
• Balanced, vibration-damping handle or new 3D ball handle for constantly balanced handling, even during overhead work.
• Ideal as a stationary drive motor for optional flexible shafts (M14 threads) or as a stationary motor for fixing on the workbench by the robust ball joint mount that can be delivered (optional)
|PLUG TYPE||CABLE TYPE||MAINS CONNECTION
(V ~ HZ)
|DISCS UP TO