VARILEX® WSF 1802 HT – the strongest, variable-speed angle grinder of its class now with more torque.
•Extremely powerful, durable motor with 1,750 watts and optimised, wear-resistant power transmission and mechanism. With new ventilation technology and overload protection for previously unattainable torques (high torque) – 100% made entirely in Germany
• The newly developed, especially ergonomic shaft handle reduces strain on the user – at only 2.6 kg total weight, with rubberised inserts for a better grip.
• Optimised especially for ceramic grinding discs in the speed range of 2,400-8,900 rpm, variably and constantly adjustable with a tacho-generator
• Ideal angle grinder for all surface finishing, grinding, cutting, rough grinding, cleaning, and polishing, for disc diameters of 115-150 mm.
• Spindle lock with robust slip clutch to avoid inadvertent pressure during operation
• The new DUST PREVENT SYSTEM (patent pending) protective cap effectively prevents direct intake of dust and metal particles without impairing airflow.
• Balanced, vibration-damping transmission handle. Optional: vibration-damping 3D ball handle ensures balanced handling, even for overhead work.
• Ideal as a stationary drive motor for optional flexible shafts (M14 threads) or as a stationary motor for fixing on the workbench by the robust ball joint mount that can be delivered (optional).
|PLUG TYPE||CABLE TYPE||MAINS CONNECTION
(V ~ HZ)
|DISCS UP TO