Belt grinding system
- Compact machine for small pipes, handrails, etc., and for fitting and repair work.
- For perfect grinding and polishing on closed and open pipe constructions.
- Easy to handle and powerful.
- From coarse grinding to a mirror finish for all generally available handrail diameters.
- Homogeneous, totally transition-free finish, even on long railings.
- Optional flat filing attachment with flat metal guide slides allows grinding of surfaces with many small, complex components.
- Can be quickly converted from a pipe grinder to an optional belt filer without tools.
- Grind, file, polish and apply a satin finish to areas that are difficult to access using the optional belt filing attachment.
- Infinitely adjustable speed.
Compact machine for small pipes, handrails, etc., and for fitting and repair work. For machining pipes with dockable belt filing attachment and fl at filing attachment. For grinding in the most awkward places.
Accessories included in package: 1 PIPE MAX® DUO base unit, 1 x 4 m cable, 1 SC fleece sleeve
|PLUG TYPE||CABLE TYPE||MAINS CONNECTION
(V ~ HZ)
PIPE BELT GRINDER
(W X L MM)
FILE ATTACHMENTS(W X L MM)
|AU||Permanent Connection||220 – 240 ~ 50-60||850||60 x 260||3/5/9 x 533||900 – 5,400||3,000||1||38002|