Linear Grinder and Polisher
- Grinds from coarse to very fine
- Balanced, straight-line control without support rollers, allowing the tool to be freely adjusted (oscillation effect). Highly decorative surfaces are guaranteed in satin and matt finish and industrial grinding without shadows or transitions
- Produces a satin finish, polishes to a mirror finish and improves surface finish on stainless steel, steel, nonferrous metals (e.g. brass, bronze, copper and aluminum) as well as wood
- Very fine grinding on large surface areas – with no shadows or streaks
- Perfect for use as a pipe grinder when using a grinding belt roller
- Removes spot welds, deep scratches, rust, dirt, paint and oxide layers
- Just three steps from coarse grinding to a mirror finish on stainless steel and nonferrous metals
- Grinds and polishes open and closed pipe constructions.
- A “T-lock system” for pipe grinding ensures safe, fast connection of fleece and felt belts to closed pipe constructions. No more hassle having to glue the belts.
- Huge range of grinding tools to cover almost every conceivable job
- Now with a rubberized handle for excellent handling
From the inventor of the linear grinding machine. More power for the original. Our multipurpose linear grinder now with even more power. 1750-watt output, speed control, ergonomic design and extremely versatile – even for working widths of up to 150 mm. High torque and power reserves guarantee a professional service life and improved economy.
SPECIAL HANDLE BAR
High quality handle bar made from aluminium and is rubber coated to be slip-free Click Here
PLASTIC SPACER RING SET
For adjusting the widths of brushes, wheels and polishing ringset. Click Here
|PLUG TYPE||CABLE TYPE||POWER-
(V ~ HZ)
|AU||QUICK-LOCK||1,750||220-240 ~ 50-60||1,000-3,800||19mm
Eco Smart Adapter
(with Eco Smart 150)