Great for flat grinding on sheet metal!
Highly flexible flap disc with zirconium cooling layers for extra smooth and flat finishes, ideally suited for use in sheet metal working, for example, and has a particularly long service life and superb cooling effect.
• Highly ﬂexible, especially damping ﬂap disc with low overall height.
• For exceptionally smooth, ﬂat ﬁnishes for such operations as the surface grinding of large constructions.
• The highly ﬂexible backing plate allows the grinding disc to adjust ideally to the workpiece surface.
• Cooler grinding behaviour makes it ideal for sheet metal.
• The effective contact surface area is larger, so heat dissipation is considerably greater. This largely prevents workpiece discolouration.
• Backing plate of specially developed food-grade, ﬂexible corrugated plastic: easy to trim, damps vibration, and completely free of glass ﬁbre.
• Larger contact surface area ensures much longer service life than that of conventional ﬂap discs.
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT
|Ø 125 x 22.2||6,000 – 8,000||12,200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||10||40