Highly flexible flap disc with zirconium cooling layers for extra smooth and flat finishes, ideally suited for use in sheet metal working, for example, and has a particularly long service life and superb cooling effect.
• Highly ﬂexible, especially damping ﬂap disc with low overall height.
• For exceptionally smooth, ﬂat ﬁnishes for such operations as the surface grinding of large constructions.
• The highly ﬂexible backing plate allows the grinding disc to adjust ideally to the workpiece surface.
• Cooler grinding behaviour makes it ideal for sheet metal.
• The effective contact surface area is larger, so heat dissipation is considerably greater. This largely prevents workpiece discolouration.
• Backing plate of specially developed food-grade, ﬂexible corrugated plastic: easy to trim, damps vibration, and completely free of glass ﬁbre.
• Larger contact surface area ensures much longer service life than that of conventional ﬂap discs.
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT
|Ø 115 x 22.2||7,000 – 9,000||13,200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||10||40
|Ø 125 x 22.2||6,000 – 8,000||12,200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||10||40
|Ø 178 x 22.2||5,000 – 6,000||8,500||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||10||40