Unique grinding sword with universal grinding properties. Attachable guide system for grinding angles and radii precisely. The new optional ball joint mount means that it can be used as a handheld machine or a stationary machine.
Now you can grind, smooth, deburr, polish, and remove rust and scales quickly with the new, easy-to-use “grinding sword”. Extra-long work area allows machining on one or both sides, even for difficult-to-reach workpieces.
Belt replacement is very simple, meaning that almost any metal, from stainless steel to non-ferrous metals and other materials, from plastic to stone to wood, can be machined quickly.
The GLADIUS® is ideally balanced and can do the work of many common stationary grinding machines without any trouble. Its versatility makes it usable in a workshop or very tight spaces.
• For mobile and stationary use: extremely versatile, can be used for nearly any flat grinding and polishing work with the entire belt arm surface.
• Belt guide extension arm consists of a new, specially developed alloy for greatly reduced grinding temperatures.
• Very easy belt replacement takes only seconds; the drive roller has low-cost, replaceable rubber rings and lateral stainless steel guides.
• The drive motor’s revolutionary planetary gear makes it durable with great pulling power at 1,750 watts and 800-3,100 rpm (belt speed: 3-10 m/sec).
• It has a tacho-generator for constant speed, even under load.
• Perfect machine for all metals, wood and rigid plastic.
• Optional angle attachment for grinding work at a fixed angle, replaceable for the belt direction and the opposite direction, for such tasks as sharpening blades and tools.
• Optional table ball joint mount allows stationary use at any angle or position.
|PLUG TYPE||CABLE TYPE||MAINS CONNECTION
(V ~ HZ)
|PKG. UNIT||ARTICLE NUMBER|
|AU||QUICK-LOCK||220 – 240 ~ 50-60||1,750||1,000 – 3,800||40 x 780||5,400||1||38651|