Ceramic high-performance ﬂap disc with exceptional grinding performance on all metals and hard-to-grind materials.
• Advanced high-performance ceramic disc for maximum performance.
• Extremely time-saving for stainless steel, steel, titanium and bronze removal.
• Exceptionally cool grinding behavior prevents discolouration.
• Backing plate of specially developed flexible, food-grade plastic: easy to trim, damps vibration, and completely free of glass fibre.
• Trimmable backing plate allows complete use of all abrasive ﬂaps.
• Elasticity provides damping and noise-reducing properties.
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT
|Ø 125 x 22.2||6,000 – 8,000||12,200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||10||40