Carbon-neutral hemp based flap disc backing
Since Eisenblätter launched the first flap disc with pure zirconium cloth for high-speed angle grinders at the end of the 1970s, they have repeatedly had innovative ideas that decisively influenced the development of the flap disc. Natural fibre compound is an ideal material for backing plates. With the development of this new manufacturing technique, PLANTEX® Cool Top® Universal became the ﬁrst ﬂap disc in the world with a backing plate of renewable hemp.
• Ultra-safe to work with.
• Conserves resources and is environmentally friendly.
• Minimises pollution from manufacture to disposal.
• Absorbs heat (hollow- fibre insulation reduces temperature during grinding).
• Elastic, high-tech natural ﬁbre compound backing plate is easy on the environment and the user (CO2neutral), fully trimmable so that the entire disc can be used, damps noise and vibration.
• Easy to dispose of.
• Superb insulating, damping and noise reducing qualities.
• High strength at low weight..
• Exhibits great dimensional stability while remaining ﬂexible.
•Resistant to most chemicals.
•Good energy-CO2 balance.
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT
|Ø 125 x 22,2||6,000-8,000||12,200||80 m/sec||Natural Fibre||10||40