Flexible Flap Disc for Grinding Aluminium
Highly ﬂexible ﬂap disc with cooling effect for smooth, ﬂat grinding surfaces – ideal for machining aluminium. Use with our Fix-Cut Oil to get 300% more material removal per disc!
• The special corundum abrasive cloth prevents smearing during aluminium grinding.
• TIGER SHARK® + ALU-FIX OIL deliver up to 300% more material removal and three times the service life.
• Visibly improved grinding results.
• The highly ﬂexible backing plate allows the grinding disc to adjust ideally to the workpiece surface.
• High grinding performance at low tool costs.
• High material removal capacity at reduced grinding temperature.
• Ideal for curved surfaces and shaped pieces such as those encountered in car bodywork, motor vehicle workshops, and railway carriage and tool construction.
• Backing plate of specially developed food-grade, ﬂexible corrugated plastic: easy to trim, damps vibration, and completely free of glass ﬁbre.
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT
|Ø 115 x 22.2||7,000 – 9,000||13,200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||10||40
|Ø 125 x 22.2||6,000 – 8,000||12,200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||10||40