In order to counter the growing pressure of labour costs, Eisenblätter is launching a new generation of flap discs for steel machining based on 45 years of experience in developing cutting-edge grinding tools. This revolutionary product was developed especially for high-performance areas in steel construction and civil engineering: anywhere where it is important to work effectively in the shortest possible time. The special formulation with hybrid grit technology and patented arrangement of abrasive cloth ensures material removal rates that were unimaginable a short time ago.
• High-tech zirconium hybrid ﬂap disc, especially for time-saving high-speed steel removal.
• Uniform grinding results and cool grinding – without discolouration.
• Elastic, high-tech natural ﬁbre compound backing plate is easy on the environment and the user (CO2-neutral), fully trimmable so that the entire disc can be used, damps noise and vibration.
• The viscoelastic backing plate ensures optimum workpiece adaptation for particularly soft grinding transitions.
• Great labour savings (see the sample calculation on p. 73 and at www.eisenblaetter.de).
• Its enormous material removal and rapid grinding effect lead us to recommend a performance-optimised, variable-speed, high-torque angle grinder – VARILEX® 1802 HT from Eisenblätter meets every element of this description and is the ideal counterpart for the TRIMFIX® SteelFire® flap disc.
• Also suitable for stainless steel (Fe-S-Cl less 0.1%).