Newly designed cleaning wheel with intermediate abrasive flap layers. For an enhanced cleaning effect and longer disc service life. Open, elastic CLEAN material pores prevent the grinding disc from clogging and achieve a sand-blast-like effect on metal.
• Nylon fibre “Clean” material containing grit, with intermediate ceramic abrasive cloth layers for greater material removal and much longer service life, with consistent grinding results.
• Ideal for cleaning and freshening up wood surfaces, removing shell limestone from ship substructures, etc.
• The disc’s external diameter is trimmable. No fibre glass components were used.
• The intermediate abrasive flap layers, tailored to the CLEAN material, ensure uniform wear and therefore consistent grinding results.
• The quickest way to remove scales, rust, burrs, etc. from metals.
• Quick cleaning and renewing of wooden surfaces.
• Elastic, high-tech natural fibre compound backing plate is easy on the environment and the user (CO2- neutral), fully trimmable so that the entire disc can be used, damps noise and vibration, with practical M14 threads, for fixing discs quickly without tools.
• The integrated M14 threads mean that no locking nut is necessary – no risk of contamination from the workpiece touching the steel locking nut.