Remove paint, rust and other surface impurities without harming the base metal!
Ideal for car auto body work when removing paint, rust, filler and other surface coatings without harming the base material. Easier than using a wire brush and leaves a nicer finish behind. Uses integrated M14 threads to simply and safely thread onto an M14 grinder.
The open-pore hard nylon cloth with grinding grit fits well to all workpieces, does not smear, and leaves behind a bright surface like that expected from sand-blasting, without changing dimensional tolerance (even thin sheet metal can be easily machined).
Recommended to be used with a Variable Speed Grinder such as our Varilex WSF1800
• Nylon fleece combined with abrasive cloth, elastic so that it adapts better to the workpiece.
• Large-surface cloth content for much longer service life.
• Cleans all materials, such as metals, stone, plastics, and wood (boards and planks), pore-deep.
• Effect is similar to that of sand-blasting, does not damage the base material.
• Also removes rust, oxide, paint, Teroson, and much more.
• The sophisticated backing plate allows large-area application of hard fleece components – for less load and thus more than 50% longer service life.
• The longest possible service life for cleaning and removing paint, rust, oxides, etc.
• Elastic, high-tech natural fibre compound backing plate is easy on the environment and the user (CO2-neutral), fully trimmable so that the entire disc can be used, damps noise and vibration, with practical M14 threads, for fixing discs quickly without tools.
• The integrated M14 threads greatly simplify disc change, and no locking nut is necessary – no risk of contamination from the workpiece touching the steel locking nut.