Flap Disc for Corner Grinding
• For perfect low-cost machining of corner, edge, and ﬁllet welds.
• The large, ﬂexible overhang of the abrasive ﬂaps over the backing plate adjusts perfectly to the shape of a ﬁllet weld.
• Smooth blends on corner welds.
• Clean, groove-free results.
• The same grinding performance and service life as the MAGNUM® Cool Top® 5+.
• Backing plate of specially developed ﬂexible, foodgrade plastic: easy to trim, damps vibration, and completely free of glass ﬁbre.
• Legendary abrasive formulation (pure zirconium plus cooling agent) guarantees huge beneﬁts compared to conventional ﬂap discs: Often up to 50% faster in removing material, many times the service life of conventional ﬂap discs with cooler grinding due to additional cooling agents.
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT
|Ø 125 x 22.2||6,000 – 8,000||12,200||80 m/s||Special flexible plastic||10||40