Highest Torque in class due to its durable motor and planetary gearbox
Ideal for pipes with a diameter of 40 – 130 mm
The newly developed planetary gear distributes traction across three additional gear wheels in a sophisticated arrangement. This dramatically improves durability and pulling power. Significantly improved airflow technology with turbofan, strongly enclosed rotor and field coil, and the new DUST PREVENT SYSTEM add up to a powerhouse in search of an equal.
• Extremely powerful, durable motor (1,750 W) and new HT (high torque) transmission mechanics for wear-resistant power transmission – made entirely in Germany.
• Planetary gear provides maximum torque throughout the speed range (820 to 3,000 rpm, belt speed 4-14 m/sec) with a tacho-generator for constant speed, even under load.
• Especially robust and kink-proof cable ensures long service life.
• Homogeneous, uniform grinding and polishing results for all pipe diameters, large and small.
• Patented gas pressure damping concept allows the grinding and polishing belts to fit around the pipes to maximum effect with no great effort.
• New drive roller with replaceable rubber O rings guarantees no-slip belts running.
• The contact wheel made from soft polyurethane material ensures particularly soft contact and permanent elasticity. It also allows flat surfaces to be ground longitudinally to remove spot welds and eliminate deep scratches, for instance.
• Quick, simple belt replacement.
• No more adjustments required. Ideal belt guide thanks to the lateral stainless steel flanges.
• Balanced, multi-adjustable handle allows optimum adjustment to the job in hand.
• Can be set up for right and left-handed use or for side and overhead work.
• The belt unit of gravity die-cast aluminium is particularly robust and resistant.
• Especially versatile and easy to use.
|PLUG TYPE||CABLE TYPE||MAINS CONNECTION
(V ~ HZ)
(B X L MM)
|PKG. UNIT||ARTICLE NUMBER|
|AU||QUICK-LOCK||220 – 240 ~ 50-60||1,750||40 x 780||1,000 – 3,800||4,800||1||38701|