From the inventor of the linear grinding machine!
Great for satin finishing sheetmetal, kitchen benchtops, wood, deck sanding, mirror polishing, grinding, it is truly an extremely versatile machine. Can even do pipe sections using our belts and grinding belt roller accessory!
Class leading 1750W of power allows you to do coarse grinding, sanding, , satin finishing, woodwork, pipe sections and polishing all with the one machine.
- Grinds from coarse to very fine
- Balanced, straight-line control without support rollers. Highly decorative surfaces are guaranteed in satin and matte finish and industrial grinding without shadows or transitions
- Produces a satin finish, polishes to a mirror finish and improves surface finish on stainless steel, steel, nonferrous metals (e.g. brass, bronze, copper and aluminum) as well as wood
- Very fine grinding on large surface areas – with no shadows or streaks
- Perfect for use as a pipe grinder when using a grinding belt roller
- Removes spot welds, deep scratches, rust, dirt, paint and oxide layers
- Just three steps from coarse grinding to a mirror finish on stainless steel and nonferrous metals
- Grinds and polishes open and closed pipe constructions.
- A “T-lock system” for pipe grinding ensures safe, fast connection of fleece and felt belts to closed pipe constructions. No more hassle having to glue the belts.
- Huge range of grinding tools to cover almost every conceivable job
- Now with a rubberized handle for excellent handling
- Fits ‘Randy’ deck sanding products
From the inventor of the linear grinding machine. More power than the original. Our multipurpose linear grinder now with even more power. 1750-watt output, speed control, ergonomic design and extremely versatile – even for working widths of up to 150 mm. High torque and power reserves guarantee a professional service life and improved economy.
|PLUG TYPE||CABLE TYPE||POWER-
(V ~ HZ)
|AU||QUICK-LOCK||1,750||220-240 ~ 50-60||1,000-3,800||19mm
Eco Smart Adapter
(with Eco Smart 150)