Ideal for uneven surfaces as the wheel adapts to the surface
The Scrubby wheel is a highly flexible abrasive wheel that easily conforms to uneven surfaces and is also ideal for deburring punched or laser cut sheet metal. This is due to the large number of pre-slotted fabric lamellas, the individual lamella sections immerse perfectly into all unevenness and round all inner edges perfectly. Can be used on a wide variety of materials from steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, hard plastics to wood.
• Dimensions 115 x 100 mm.
• High-quality corundum fabric for high removal rate and long service life.
• Ideal speed 1,000-2,000 min-1.
• Maximum speed 5,000 min-1.
• 19 mm spline shaft holder.
• With vibration-damped sleeve (design protected) for 1-fold, 2-fold and 4-fold splined shaft, thus 100% concentricity.
Gives approximately a 120 grit finish
Recommended to be used with our Poly PTX machine