Thanks to an extremely high grain content in addition to a silicon / carbide grain mixture the well-known satin finish (industrial finish K240 – 280) in the stainless steel area can be achieved incredibly quickly.
You can even achieve a satin finish to untreated and scratch-free stainless steel surfaces with minimal preparation.
Recommendation in case of scratches: preliminary work with fleece wheel, grit 60. Oxide layers are broken through quickly due to the high grain content. The bright, shiny sanding pattern creates a beautiful finish.
• Silicon carbide fleece fabric grain 240 – 280 for a quick, decorative longitudinal sanding.
• Dimensions 115 x 100 mm.
• Ideal speed 1,000-2,000 min-1.
• Maximum speed 5,000 min-1.
• 19 mm spline shaft holder.
• With vibration-damped sleeve (design protected) for 1-fold, 2-fold and 4-fold splined shaft, thus 100% concentricity.