Compact and easy to use pipe belt sander ideal for pipe diameters Ø 25 – 70 mm.
Extremely compact and powerful pipe belt sander for easy and fatigue-free sanding, satin finishing or polishing of round pipes. During use, the machine is “placed” on the round tube from above, which enables fatigue-free work for hours , as the weight of the machine rests on the workpiece. Thanks to the high-performance motor with planetary gear , 3 times the torque is generated compared to grinders of a similar design. Thus, the TOPRAIL 1100 HT is ideally suited for continuous use , and that with low weight and very compact dimensions. All functional parts consist of high-quality, milled aluminum, wear-resistant drive and deflection rollers (with lateral belt guide). This means high precision and a perfect end result.
• Particularly easy belt change in seconds.
• Mudguards made of stainless steel.
• Ideal for working on tight grinding areas – the handle can be adjusted accordingly.
• Ideal for pipe diameters Ø 25 – 70 mm. Max. tube diameter Ø 130 mm.
• Extremely compact, powerful and high-torque thanks to the exclusive planetary gear (high torque) with high torque – up to three times higher than comparable devices.
• Fatigue-free, easily controllable tape guide.
• “Marathon-Motor” offers 30% more power with up to 50% more torque compared to comparable devices.
• Motor multiple dust protection for a long service life.
• Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection.
• Switch-off carbon brushes to protect the motor.
• Maintenance-friendly device design – for carbon brush replacement in seconds.
• The machine can be put down in the standing position without touching the table.
• Made in Germany.
1 TOPRAIL 1100 HT pipe belt sander
1 Robust, impact-resistant plastic case
1 fine dust protection cap
3 zircon belts 40 x 780 mm
1 SC fleece belt 40 x 780 mm
|PLUG TYPE||CABLE TYPE||MAINS CONNECTION
(V ~ HZ)
|AU||FIXED||220–240~50-60||1,100||800 to 3,000||1||38810|