Grinds like hell finishes like heaven
User-friendly since there are no glass fibre components, and environmentally friendly since it uses CO2-neutral natural fibre components. Working hours and tool costs are halved – and all for absolutely outstanding value for money.
TRIMFIX HellFire is highly aggressive on all metals thanks to the unique and innovative ceramic hybrid abrasive grinding-cloth. This extremely abrasive grinding disc has a flexible and trim-able backing plate made of natural fibre with an absolutely outstanding price performance ratio. Ceramic abrasive cloth has many advantages when compared to zirconia and aluminium oxide such as a high removal rate.
If you would like to know more about different abrasive types have a look at our Abrasive Sandpaper 101 article.
The TRIMFIX Hellfire’s unique abrasive cloth grinds like a 40 grit while giving the finish of a 60 grit flap disc making it an ideal flap disc for stainless steel and all metals.
Environmentally friendly, cost-effective, time saving, versatile…
- At high levels of performance it saves a considerable amount of time
- Multi-functional grinding disc for all metals (steel, INOX, titanium, aluminium etc)
- Grinds like grit size 40 with the result of grit size 60
- No heat coloration of the work piece due to overheating (Runs cooler)
- Easy to trim while grinding
- Natural and elastic backing plate for optimised adjustment to work piece
- Slightly angled (5° angle)
- Top-quality made in Germany
- Vibration, heat and noise are reduced due to the natural fibre backing
- We do not use any glass fibre backing
- Can be used up to the last millimetre
Are you a metal working professional that is after top quality abrasives with great results?
(DIN EN 13743)
|BACKING PLATE||PKG. UNIT||GRIT
|Ø 125 x 22.2||6,000 – 8,000||12,200||80 m/s||Natural Fibre||10||Multigrain 40/60||91540|