Eisenblätter is introducing a new compact angle grinder with 1,100 watts of power consumption, variable speed and new technical features.
The VARILEX® 1100 is ideal for one and two-hand work.
Ideal for a wide variety of application areas:
– Angle grinding
– Linear grinding with wheels
– Linear grinding with sleeves
– Pipe treatment with belts
• New, compact angle grinder generation with the smallest handle circumference in its performance class for fatigue-free grinding in perfect ergonomics.
• “Marathon-Motor” offers 30% more power with up to 50% more torque compared to comparable devices.
• Maximum service life thanks to the new internal dust protection seal and external dust protection cap with replaceable filters.
• Ideal speed range for flap discs up to Ø 125 mm.
• Full-wave electronics offer constant speeds of exclusive 2,800 to 9,600 rpm, ideal for a wide variety of surface processing steps – especially for the use of flap discs.
• Toolless adjustable protective hood, can be fixed in place so that it cannot twist.
• Mechanical safety clutch minimizes “kick-back” when blocking a disc for maximum user protection and rapid further work.
• Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection.
• Maintenance-friendly device design – for carbon brush replacement in seconds.
• Switch-off carbon brushes to protect the motor.
• Foam rubber handle for “soft”, vibration-neutral grinding.
• Made in Germany.
Particularly difficult “heavy-duty work” should naturally be carried out with the VARILEX® 1802 HT or VARILEX® WSF1800 (1,750 watt) and a higher physical torque. The new VARILEX® 1100 is the ideal device for light to medium duty work where a compact machine is required.
|PLUG TYPE||CABLE TYPE||MAINS CONNECTION
(V ~ HZ)
|MOUNT||DISCS UP TO
|AU||FIXED||220–240~50-60||1,100||2,800 to 9,600||M14 Thread||125||1||65400|