Removes more than conventional clean and strip products due to the abrasive flaps
Cleaning roller for quick and thorough descaling, derusting and deburring, with sanding lamella interlayers for a stronger cleaning effect than conventional cleaning rollers in just one work step. They are also ideal for removing zinc thickenings, drips and zinc tips after galvanizing, as well as for roughening the surface for a subsequent powder coating. Due to the open, elastic fabric pores of the CLEAN material, the grinding wheel does not become clogged and achieves a “sandblasting effect” on metal. 115x100mm size with 80 grit abrasive cloth.
• Granular nylon fiber CLEAN material, with intermediate layers made of ceramic abrasive cloth, for higher stock removal and significantly longer service life.
• Intermediate layers of sanding lamellae matched to the CLEAN material ensure even wear and thus a consistent finish.
• The fastest way to descaling, derusting and deburring metals.
• Lightning-fast cleaning and freshening up of wooden surfaces.
• Removes shell limestone and other deposits from ship hulls quickly and thoroughly.
• Ideal speed 1,000 – 2,000 min-1.
• Maximum speed 5,000 min-1.
• 19 mm spline shaft holder.
• With vibration-damped sleeve (design protected) for 1-fold, 2-fold and 4-fold splined shaft, thus 100% concentricity.