Because of the high braking effect involved, polishing work is among the most challenging types of work for any drive motor. With its newly developed drive motor with planetary gear, Eisenblätter offers an unparalleled range of torque and performance. The distribution of power across three additional transmission gear wheels allow torques under full load that conventional single transmissions of comparable size cannot achieve.
• Powerful motor (1,750 W) and new transmission mechanics (high torque) for wear-resistant power transmission.
• Enormous power density despite the compact design: Extremely powerful and robust one-hand polisher (for disc up to Ø 180 mm) – made entirely in Germany.
• Eminently suitable for cleaning, fine grinding, and polishing of stainless steel and non-ferrous metals, for the FIX HOOK & LOOP system and, with an adapter, for the MINI FIX HOOK & LOOP system.
• Balanced and vibration-damping handle reduces strain on the user.
• The completely newly developed, patented DUST PREVENT SYSTEM effectively protects the interior of the motor from swarf and metal particles without impairing the cooling ventilation.
• Infinitely adjustable speed from 820 to 3,000 rpm with a tacho-generator for constant speed, even under load.
• Rubberised, ultra-ergonomic shaft handle ensures outstanding handling and sensitivity during work.
• Elastic 3D ball handle for optimum polishing handling and reduced strain on the user.
1 VARILEX® Polisher HT basic machine with 3D ball handle
1 DUST PREVENT SYSTEM
1 particulate matter protection cap
1 impact-resistant plastic case
1 locking nut
1 locking wrench
2 BRIGHTEX® FLAP polishing discs